Saturday 28 March 2009

Sooo happy

For some time I have been scouring etsy for an artist of my liking to paint or draw a portrait of my little herberts. Someone with good colour sense, energy and originality and finally I discovered Tali from Jerusalem. Not only is she a fabulous artist but super speedy, she worked from one of a few photographs I had sent. Every pic had one of my little darlings pulling a silly face, Tali liked this and certainly captured there "lively characters". She created the painting in less than a day of receiving the pics and offers a no obligation to buy if you are unhappy.
But I am super impressed and will more than likely will be a patron to her brilliant art work again in the near future.

I cannot wait to have this fabulous work framed and on display.

1 comment:

Ocracoke Island said...

super cute portrait she got a lot of personality into it!