Wednesday 9 July 2008



A friend of mine has kindly lent me this book. I was slightly dubious to pick it up at first, because I am a staunch anti diet person. In fact I am a firm believer in "You are what you Eat" and try to be active. However in my chaotic life I do not always practise what I preach, I do go to the gym , but not on a regular time table. The only regularity in my lifestyle is that I get up early and crawl to bed far too late. I do not have a major weight problem , however I have a bit of a tummy. My problem is basically I am constantly tired, I could happily have a little sleep anywhere anytime, but with three children cat naps are not advisable. Anyhow the crux of this book is to give the heave-ho to carbs- which I love! All my favourite foods are jacket potatoes, bread and good cheese, rice, pasta. Anyhow I am far to young to feel this fatigued all of the time, so I am going to give it a go.
I will write a little book review and tell you how I get on in a weeks time. hopefully full of life and vitality,and I hope that rain stops!

2 comments:

Mary V. Smith said...

Great start Madboodesigns...written from the heart/tummy! The dresses are absolutely adorable!

Felicia said...

I reviewed this same book recently on my blog :)