Wednesday 16 July 2008

Positive Chi Please





One of my dearest friends is unwell at the moment and needs as much positivity as possible to get her better. It is very difficult to be of any use, so I was racking my brains thinking of something I could give her which would be positive. She does not feel like eating apart from bananas and lemon in water! So I decided to make her a fruit basket focusing on the colour yellow. A) It,s the only food that she wants to eat at the moment, so I have put in some organic bananas and lemons. And B)Yellow is symbolic of health and well being.
So I have made her a little funky basket of positive zingy yellows and brights to turn her fears into vibrancy, strength and love. I have added some funky natural banana and lemon soaps, healing crystals and a little picture of the medicine man that I found in the local Buddhist shop.
She is quite a spiritual person so I hope this gives her some positive energy at this dreadful time. She is one of the kindest , helpful and caring person that I know so please leave all positive thoughts, prays and comments because I am sure it will help her.

12 comments:

T.Allen said...

Sending lots of postive energies; strength, grace and healing dear friend.

The Stewart Stuff said...

I love the idea of the fruit basket! How thoughtful! I hope your friend recovers quickly!!!

-10oneworld on Etsy
-Jennifer in real life

Nicole said...

That's a lovely thought--I hope your friend gets well soon!

trudette said...

Glad I found your Blog,
I will be visiting often,
I hope your friend gets well real soon !

Unknown said...

all the best to your friend. You are a good friend.

LisaPV said...

Sending some positive vibes!!

Cathe Holden said...

She is very blessed by your friendship for sure. I will close my eyes and pray for her (and for you as you see her through this.)

Cathe Holden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Give your friend my best wishes. I'll pray for her!

Vicky x said...

Hugs to your friend and hugs to you, Vicky x

Patrizia said...

That is s sweet! I love the basket. I really hope your friend gets better soon. You are a good friend.

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

What an awesome gift. I bet she's going to feel extra special when she receives it. That is so sweet of you to do this.